Social Media / Digital Marketing Specialist
Media Components – Digital Marketing Agency – Remote
Preferably 2+ years of agency experience
- Ability to work with a team and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Experience with Google Ads, Analytics and Console
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Provide monthly reporting and review with clients.
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets.
- Utilize tools and management software.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Work with the marketing team on day-to-day SEO/PPC/ social media management for multiple clients/partners
- Monitor & report on insights
- Research and make keyword recommendations based on trends, and competitors.
- Recommend both on and off-site digital-strategies
- Communicate information to our management team
- Research and assist with developing digital marketing material
- Must have excellent presentation skills, both oral and written. This is a client-facing role. Must be professional.
This is a full time position, please contact us – We are looking to fill the role immediately.
Applicants must send a Cover letter and why we should hire them and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time