INTERNSHIPS POSITION AVAILABLE!
Social Media Manager / Specialist
- Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our business.
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on client’s accounts.
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Report findings to the team.
- Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (Graphic Design), minor video editing skills are a plus.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of online marketing and social media marketing techniques.
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic and an earnest willingness to learn.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.